jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

About me

Hi, my name is Alvaro Arend... I'm 19 yo and I'm a student of Public Administration at Universidad de Chile...this is my first year at the university.

This is my first blog, And i think is going to be a nice way to learn about it, especially in english.

So, just a few tips about what i like...And what i don't... at all

 Like almost everyone that I know... I like to go out with my friends, hung out with them and just spend my time doing something nice...I'm quite normal

I'm afraid of heights...I hate planes and everything that isn't close to the earth, and to wait...it really bothers me.

Well, I think I've wroten enough

Thank a lot for reading
by..

1 comentario:

  1. Ha, I'm afraid of heights too :( But, I can still enjoy Fantasilandia, I wouldn't be human if not.

    ResponderEliminar